The Anti-Piracy Analyst (contractor) is an important role within Opsec Security Anti-Piracy services. The position will be working in a team that is responsible for providing anti-piracy services for an exciting list of clients that include sports rights owners, major TV/movie studios, and other rights holders/owners. This position will utilize our best in class, proprietary piracy monitoring and enforcement technology.
- Provide anti-piracy support to CSMs by utilizing in-house piracy monitoring and enforcing methodologies to monitor and enforce live events (both via manual activities and utilizing our automated system);
- Searching and monitoring Social Media and App stores across multiple platforms;
- Draft section of content and help generate and analyze reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions;
- Research various publicly available sources to stay up to date on the latest digital piracy methods, trends and major happenings;
- Utilize in-house compliance tools to improve enforcement and compliance success rate for our clients.
Contracted hours: 40 hour/week - full time
Working days: Wednesday-Sunday/Tuesday-Saturday
- Experience as an Analyst or equivalent studies would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of English and Japanese or Korean written and verbal language;
- Ability to work in the fast-paced environment, possess an intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics;
- Knowledge of online live streaming sites (pirated and legitimate) strongly preferred; general sports and entertainment knowledge a big plus;
- Knowledge and curiosity of digital media consumption landscape; knowledge of online marketplaces;
- Strong PC and online/internet skills required (web browser, working experience with Microsoft Office tools);
- Due to the nature of our Anti-Piracy service delivery schedules, candidate’s flexibility is essential;
- Great written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work effectively within a global team;
- Good critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills;
- Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames.
- Innovative work environment;
- Becoming a team member of world leader company in enterprise brand protection;
- Competitive pay-roll system.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „Simplika“ and/or clients of „Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data.