Bonjour, nous t`attendons! An international IT services and consulting company that helps the world's leading organisations to create and manage their businesses more innovatively and efficiently is looking for a French-speaking Operations Specialist to join their team. So, if you have a passion for learning, love working with data and want to work for a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation, we are waiting for you!
We hope you will find it interesting to:
- Collaborate with external customers to ensure high process quality;
- Review, verify account statements, distributing funds received;
- Look for and investigate discrepancies in the information received;
- Work with data and the internal system;
- Manage documentation and correspondence;
- Participate in various projects to help improve processes.
For a successful start you will need:
- Good knowledge of French and English (level B1-B2): you will communicate with the team in English and in French with the clients;
- Experience in accounting (would be an advantage);
- Knowledge of MS Excel (would be an advantage);
- Analytical skills, diligence and logical thinking;
- A willingness to learn, to improve and, of course, motivation.
Once you join the team you will:
- Become part of a fast-growing global organisation and multicultural community;
- Be able to work from home and have a modern workspace in the office;
- Meet your mentor, who will help you to develop, learn and get into the swing of things;
- Get additional health insurance that you can use to boost your physical and emotional well-being;
- Have access to the Udemy platform for continuous learning;
- Build on your existing language skills or learn new ones;
- Have fun with the team at joint events and celebrations.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “Simplika“ and/or clients of “Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.